Nursing and Asset Management at AONE
- PAR-level management
- Movement/Interaction Rules
- Alerts/alarms (cross-contamination alerts, etc.)
- Meaningful data to support process-improvement
When it comes to location-enabled asset management, the core technology is critical for implementation success. 100% accuracy and fast location update speeds are essential. This means absolute, certainty-based room-level and sub-room-level accuracy along with near immediate update speed (e.g. less than 2 seconds).
- PAR-level management –
- Proximity of clean storage room to soiled storage room
- Inaccurate location data = inaccurate PAR-level settings
- Available / In Use Status –
- Asset availability can be determined with logical business rules… but only if the RTLS has location certain accuracy.
- Cross Contamination Alerts and Reporting –
- Ensuring pumps went through the proper cleaning protocol requires accuracy.
- Exit & PM Alerts –
- Accuracy reduces incidence of false exit alarms.
- Deliver equipment due for PM on-time to Biomed