CenTrak’s Enterprise Locating and Sensing Services are engineered to easily connect with front-end healthcare applications to improve the quality of patient care and clinical efficiency. The CenTrak Connect™ platform encompasses several tools to maximize your IoT investment by processing location and condition data that enable clinical workflow automation. With this integration, CenTrak tags, sensors and beacons can communicate with CenTrak Certified Solution Provider applications, supporting use cases such as asset tracking/management, patient locating, nurse call automation, staff duress, environmental monitoring and more.
Connect Core™ is the heart of the monitoring applications and configuration tools hosted onsite that allow RTLS, environmental monitoring, and system status data to be received from the CenTrak infrastructure, processed, and then distributed to healthcare applications and other components of the Connect Platform.
Connect Pulse™ is a cloud-based, real-time monitoring and management service designed to facilitate the maintenance of installed CenTrak systems. This module is available to all customers, partners, and CenTrak staff to track system health, sign up for alerts, configure sites, view historical data, and run reports.
An easy-to-use administration tool, CenTrak Pulse provides end-users with the ability to manage the overall operational efficiency of installed devices, sensors, and tags. It also provides a view of system status at a glance with an intuitive graphical interface that includes:
- Device summary screen
- Battery life detail and low battery indicator reports
- Device offline indicators and critical alerts
- View certifications and NIST expiration dates for environmental sensors and probes
- Link to Battery ordering website
Connect Pulse™ Mobile
CenTrak’s Connect Pulse™ Mobile is a mobile application available on iOS and Android that is used to view CenTrak device details, aid in battery replacement activities and device health troubleshooting for CenTrak’s Enterprise Location and Sensing Services. The app allows CenTrak customers to view which devices require a battery change, which devices are under a battery replacement review by the Pulse system, and which, if any, battery replacements failed.
- View list of CenTrak devices, their battery status, and reporting status
- Camera scan to quickly pull up CenTrak devices
- Indicate if a battery has been replaced, regardless of the current battery status
- View offline devices and troubleshooting steps to help resolve
- Recheck the status of a device after resolving offline issues or changing batteries
- View app usage and battery change progress reports
If you have multiple solution providers connected to your CenTrak infrastructure, Connect Stream™ is an enterprise data bus that maximizes the value of your IoT investment.
Stream contains the set of protocols, APIs, data contracts, services, and tools designed to facilitate and manage the multi-directional exchange of raw location and condition data, events, and context between CenTrak and our partners.
The Connect Stream bundle includes:
- Integrate CenTrak Locating and Sensing Data with Certified Solution Provider Applications
- Integration Maintenance
- Dedicated CenTrak Engineering Resources